POSTED! See what I've done in the last 10 days:
Worked on my Romi Shawl, Zephyr Cove. I'm about 2/3 done!
Finished 1 Drift Sock:
Finished (almost) the leg of the Owlie Socks:
Finished clue 3 of the Hazel Knits Mystery Sock - have to cast on the second sock!
Crocheted 15 hexagons and some 1/2 hexagons for the edge:
I'm very proud of myself for figuring out how to do the 1/2 hexagons. My blanket is getting bigger...
I've been thinking a lot about 2013 goals and I'm going to make it simple! So they are:
1. 24 pairs of socks.
2. 8 pairs of socks using variegated yarns.
3. 4 pairs of socks using yarn I've not used before.
4. 8 pairs using patterns from sock clubs, past & present.
5. 150 mitered squares for blanket
6. 200 crocheted hexagons for blanket
7. 1 sweater (yes, Barb! I have to finish 1 sweater!)
8. 6 shawls
9. 10 knitted gifts
10. 3 published designs
And, I keep forgetting to tell you all that I am going to Stitches West!! It's being held in Santa Clara, California, a neighboring city from where my sister lives in Sunnyvale. So if you are going to be there as well, please message me on Ravelry so we can meet up! Right now, my only plans are to have dinner with the Romi group on Friday evening.
I have the evening to myself, so guess what I can do for a couple of hours??? You got it!