I was tagged by Jill of Jill's Chat with the Six Things Meme.
These are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random, arbitrary things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Here we go -
1. I am originally from Kuching, Malaysia - island of Borneo. My great-grandmother belonged to the Bidayuh tribe (Land Dayaks) - headhunters of Borneo. But I'm 7/8 Chinese.
2. For my Bachelor's degree, I majored in Computer Science but minored in Math, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, and Business Administration. That's what happened when one changed major from Computer Science to Chemistry to Electrical Engineering and back to Computer Science.
3. I'm a big fan of Kevin Costner. And I met him in 2006 at a golf course in South Carolina.
4. I arrived in the United States on Jan. 18, 1982 - Kevin Costner's 27th Birthday!
5. I have TWENTY 24-inch 2.5mm circular needles. Since I make socks with 2 circulars and being the Math minor, I have 8 WIPs on 16 needles and 4 free needles. It's none of your business how many 2.75 mm and 3.0 mm needles I have!!
6. The last book I finished reading was Twilight by Stephenie Meyer.
The people I tagged:
Stephanie - Yep! The Yarn Harlot. I doubt she'll check out my blog!
And for anyone who stopped by, here's something that may bring a smile to your face: (I didn't know how to knit socks when I met Kevin or he would have held a sock for me!)